VIVE PRO SPECS
- Unprecedented presence with Hi-Res and 3D spatial audio
- Stay immersed comfortably with higher display resolution, easy-to-use headset & cable design, and improved ergonomics
- Chaperone technology
- Free to move around wirelessly with VIVE Wireless Adapter*
- *VIVE Wireless Adapter sold separately.
|Screen:||Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal|
|Resolution:||1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)|
|Refresh rate:||90 Hz|
|Field of view:||110 degrees|
|Audio:||Hi-Res certificate headset
Hi-Res certificate headphone (removable)
High impedance headphone support
|Connections:||USB-C 3.0, DP 1.2, Bluetooth|
|Sensors:||SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor|
|Ergonomics:||Eye relief with lens distance adjustment
- Enhanced Optics
- Optimized Ergonomics
- High-Res Soundstage
- FREE 6-month VIVEPORT Infinity membership, worth £77. Code included in box*.
£799 – VIVE Pro Headset**
*Offer is subject to change
**This version of the VIVE Pro includes the Head Mounted
VIVE Pro delivers immersion unlike any other: true-to-life precise tracking, ultra-vibrant colors and uber-realistic sounds create a world that transports you to any scene in split seconds. With the highest quality display of any VR headset, VIVE Pro gives life to any realities.
- Hi-Res Headset (HMD) + 3D Spatial Audio
- Re-engineered and Optimized Ergonomics
- Latest SteamVR Tracking System
- Wireless Powered by Intel® WiGig
SPOT EVERY DETAIL
See the difference with VIVE Pro. The all new screen panels dazzle the eye and sweep you away into your wildest imagination. Uncompromising, super-rich colors and details bring objects to life like never before.
- 2880 x 1600
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
VIVE Pro is engineered from top down for optimized ergonomics. Just place the headset on your face, slide the strap over your head–it’s done. The new chassis evenly distributes the weight of the device to achieve an optimal center of gravity – creating comfort in VR that is unlike any other.
- Optimal Center of Gravity
- Increased Point of Weight Support
Increase in Face Gasket Surface Area for Lowered Stress